OneSelf Organics FAQ'S
OneSelf delivers the much needed integrity, honesty and unsurpassed quality in the luxury organic skincare industry. We are dedicated to making luxury organic products that truly make a difference.
Through years of global relationship building we have selected pure, organically grown ingredients sourced from ethical fair trade suppliers who practice sustainable development.
OneSelf offers inner peace through our ethical promise:
- Traceability of all ingredients from ethical pure sources
- Ethical relationships with our vital botanicals suppliers and Fair Trade Communities
- Holistic naturopathic principles combined with ancient global beauty secrets
- Each product is formulated using scientifically proven active organic ingredients
- Through our commitment to ecological responsibility
- Complete transparency in our product labels
- Certified organic ingredients to the highest organic standards
OneSelf products do not:
- Use harmful chemical solvents in the extraction and distillation process of the plants, fruits, nuts, seeds & berries
- Test on animals or contain any animal by-products
- Contain any hidden petrochemical ingredients
- Contain synthetic fragrances
- Contain harmful preservatives
OneSelf is a proud member of the Leaping Bunny International Program and all our products are Leaping Bunny International (cruelty free) certified.
We are committed to improving the lives of those people who are involved with the farming and sourcing our ingredients – the farmers and their families. We strive to set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility in the world of beauty and beyond.
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
Is your perfume certified organic
We choose to use certified organic ingredients with every ingredient that can be certified for example; coconut oil, soy wax, Hawaiian beeswax. You can be assured that every ingredient we use in our perfumes is 100% organic and is proudly chemical and synthetic free.
Each Hawaiian Flower Lei perfume is uniquely hand made in small numbers to ensure quality control and the purity of the delicate essential oils and plant extracts. Occasionally some of the perfume oil bottles may happen to have a small amount of plant residue in the bottom, this is completely normal and part of the unique process.